Face lifting is the operation to look younger.
What are society’s greatest fears? For many of the aging people, one of the biggest fears is wrinkles and all skin or face problems caused by age and the environment, such as the sun and pollution. We have already commented here about the Face Lift operation and about the whole process. We have explained all the different types of operations to strecthing the face and how Dr. Belma Kapili can help with this.
The surgical procedure aims to reduce the sagging or folds of skin on the cheeks and jawline and other changes in the shape of your face that occur with age. It is worth remembering that it is an operation that can be aimed at both men and women and we can reduce the patient’s age from 5 to 10 years after the operation.
Many people are afraid and see countless risks in the operation. And this is true, there are some risks. However, among all the procedures already studied, this is the one that generates the most results for patients who seek to look younger. In the Facelift article, we make some comments about the risks and in this article we will make some recommendations.
The following points that are important in all of those type of operation will be listed bellow:
- You have to talk with a trusted doctor for operation;
- Present your medical history and do the exam of the review;
- Facelift surgery is not recommended for anyone with serious medical problems, and the candidate should be in good mental and physical health;
- Follow all the medications directions;
- Patients should not use taking aspirin or other blood thinners for at least a week before surgery;
- Avoid eating before the operation;
- Cigarette smoking and tobacco use increase the risk of complications after surgery. It can interfere with wound healing. A person who is considering a facelift should completely stop smoking or using nicotine products.
The big secret to looking younger is based on confidence in the operation and understanding that, like other medical procedures, it is necessary to follow some rules and recommendations.